Sunfire Amps with Klipsch

PYRO

Anyone out there have Sunfire amps with their system. How do they perform?

Just checked out a Sunfire Cinema Grand II amp and a Sunfire Theater Grand II pre amp for $3995 (Good Price?????) from an authorized dealer. Will be used with RF-7's, RC-7 and RS-7's.

Thanks

$4000 for both! Yes its a great price(receivers cost this,and dont even stand a chance when you compare sound quality and power)

I have the Sunfire Theater Grand II pre/pro and it works great,if you are looking for a Sunfire combo you have a great match for Klipsch.The SUnfire combo is smooth compared to most solid state and makes a great match with Klipsch speakers.

I have been seriously considering the Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature amps. I have narrowed it down to a choice between that, and the Aragon 3005s. I wish I could demo them, and a few others for that matter, but mail-order will more than likely be my only option. I have a few months left to decide, but everything I've read about the Sunfires has been very good. If reviews are accurate, the Sunfire is "tube-ish" in nature, having a warmer sound. Seems it would be a very good match with Klipsch speakers. If you get one, let us know how you like it.

Pyro... $1700 to upgrade to a TGIII... if I'm not mistaken...send in your old deuce and they'll ship ya a new trey

Dillon.. not sure about the Signature, but on the Cinema Grand.. the front channels offer a choice of "voltage source" vs "current source" outputs. Voltage source being similar to other SS amps, ie. more "slam" and "punch", current source emulating tubes-- warmer and more mellow........... pay your dollar and pick your horse