My new (used) Heresy dates?

Invidiosulus

I got my Heresies 2 days ago and about all I have done since then is listen to music.

I went to class and things like that of course, but even when I got back from tgifridays the other night at about 1 in the morning I played some music, I just can't get over how good they sound9.gif

Some of the cds(no vinyl...yet) I've been listening to are:

Ben Folds "Rockin the Suburbs

Miles Davis "Birth of the Cool"

Steve Miller "Wide River"

Red Hot Chili Peppers "By the Way"

Brooks Williams "Skiffle Bop"

Although I'm sure tubes would be incredible with these speakers, for now I am quite happy(no phono input though) with my Yamaha receiver. For Its price range it has relatively speaking low wattage(75wpc)that is very clean with fairly low thd.

As of yet the Heresies are still sitting on the floor, I'll propably build some speaker stands when I go home on christmas break. The speaker stands should be able to aim the speakers right at my eardrums9.gif

For those of you who understand these things here are my serial numbers:

127W278

127W279

If someone knows when these were made that would be cool, not that whether or not I know changes the sound any9.gif

The Heresies are certainly more sensitive then My little JBLs, although the JBLs do have slightly more deep bass the heresies stay clean sounding at loud(annoy the neighbors, call the cops, get kicked out of my apartment loud) volumes11.gif

I built a new rack for my stereo gear yesterday, I hope to have pictures of my setup soon.

Oh well I've got to go to class15.gif although I think we're covering game console history tonight3.gif

Peace, Josh