The Klipsch Audio Community
veloceleste

Sold: PS Audio Stellar S300 Amplifier

Excellent condition, highly regarded and well reviewed amp. Still under transferable warranty until October 2021. Original box. Can audition or curbside pick -up. $950.0O cash if picked up or plus actual shipping and USPS money order only if shipped. Located in Delaware. Convenient to Baltimore/ D.C. area, Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York. 
Stereo power amplifier
Dual mono, each with their own power supply
Zero-loss Analog Cell input stage
Powerful MOSFET output stage
RCA Single ended input
XLR “true” balanced input
140 watts per channel 8Ω
300 watts per channel 4Ω
2Ω stable
Less than 0.1% thd 20Hz to 20kHz at rated power
Damping factor greater than 550 for excellent loudspeaker control
Front panel standby button
Efficient operation with very little heat
Dual, solid copper, plated, output binding posts
13 pounds
Input 12 volt trigger

• Like 1

Aight guys I’ve called dibs- picked up the M O today- in a rush on the way to the dentist- will be sending it out your way tomorrow- I was running late and realized I left my phone w/ your addy in the car when I finally got to the counter. Grabbed a priority mailer, but it’s been a rough day and my jaw hurts. I’ll get you the tracking tomorrow in a pm. Thanks, been wanting to try one of these for a while. 

-Rooster

10 hours ago, Rooster42 said:

Aight guys I’ve called dibs- picked up the M O today- in a rush on the way to the dentist- will be sending it out your way tomorrow- I was running late and realized I left my phone w/ your addy in the car when I finally got to the counter. Grabbed a priority mailer, but it’s been a rough day and my jaw hurts. I’ll get you the tracking tomorrow in a pm. Thanks, been wanting to try one of these for a while. 

-Rooster

Thanks Rooster! 

Thanks again! You didn’t have to rush to ship- like I said you coulda waited till after the weekend. Now it’s looking  like it’s gonna sit for a minute anyhow. ☹️ I found out that my carver amp blew the mid/bass drivers on my left proac response 3.8. Gotta track it down to the drivers or the crossover components. Those scan speak drivers are mucho expensivo so I hope they are gonna be ok. 

-Rooster