Tech tv and klipsch

magnaman

Crap, I missed that segement on The ScreenSavers. Oh well, no need to dispair, it comes on again at 10 pm Easter time - I'll just set my trusty ol'Ultimate TV reciever to record it.

Anyway, there is a companion article on the TechTV website. Yes, it is a Reference 7 package, complete with RSW-15 sub and Aragon amps and pre/pro as well as a few other nice toys 9.gif. Make me jealous 6.gif. Just think - he could have picked Bose - AHHHHHHH!

This actually strikes me as odd. I have never seen anything that was not someone computer related on this Tech TV. But then I have not watched it in a while either...

This is a huge plug for Klipsch that's for sure. Damn! I have got to see this.

Great. just great. Time Warner has in the past three days gotten rid of like 10 channels that we subscribe to... basic channels! And TechTV (210) does not work!... grrrrr

Whoa! I have TechTV back... and just in time. It comes back on 9PM CST right?

I just got done watching that. It is pretty funny and weird at the same time to be watching a segment about Klipsch RF-7s on, get this, Klipsch RF-7s 2.gif. It was also pretty neat to see the close up the RF-7s on the TV and right next to the TV is, well, an RF-7 - he even had black ones - gee, those speakers sure did look like mine! Yeah, that display and those Aragon components sure did look sweet? Also, that friggan DVD player - my gawd - must be nice! I guess there is one thing that I like about mine over his setup - I get to keep mine 11.gif.

He did NOT JUST CALL THEM ALUMINUM SPEAKERS!!!!!

I noticed that too, pretty funny. But I think he actually said "aluminum tweeters" while pointing to the woofers. 9.gif In fact, the woofer cones are aluminum, but the tweeters are titanium, so he just jumbled the two together.

I've never seen the show before, but was struck by how nervous and jittery all the cast appeared. Was this their first night? I gotta say though, I kinda like the feel it had. Like a bunch of gadget freaks and geeks just took over a TV studio and started a show.10.gif

I thought they were Cerametallic. Part metal, part ceramic. The type of metal I thought probably was aluminum, but what about the copper cover?

Two-way system using one 1.75" (4.45cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver tweeter with a 8" (20.32cm) square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn and two 10" (25.4cm) magnetically shielded, aluminum cone woofers

Boy i sure like to see that I'm not the only person who watches The Screensavers. I just had enough time this morning before work to see the $40,000 system. I agree with Yoshi, the plasma tv is the bomb. Is it really worth it to buy a $6000 DVD player? I guess if your even looking at that high end of a player money is not a problem.