MADE THE MOVE TO SEPARATES

Joe DiClemente

Hello everyone

Well after alot of research I finally did it. I just finished hooking up my SUNFIRE GRAND THEATER III and PARASOUND HCA-2205AT 5 channel amp and all I can say is WOW!!!!!! They make my KLIPSCH REF7's and SVS sub very happy. I can not get over how the 2 channel with the halo option sound. I found myself checking the center channel to make sure it was not on because all of the vocals are right in the center of the room. Everyone that said PARASOUND & KLIPSCH = HEAVEN are correct. Very warm sound. For the pre amp I was going to buy the ANTHEM but my dealer talked me into the SUNFIRE. I'm glad he did very nice, easy to setup and great sound stage. Thanks to everyone here on this site which helped me make the right choice in going to separates. If others are up in the air about separates or receivers go separates and you will never good back

Joe9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

That center channel check you did was a bit of a surprise, wasn't it? That's what's known as "Soundstage" or the ability to project a sound to come from a certain position of what would be the "stage" (a person's footsteps on the floor walking from left to right, for example). Kinda stuff. You can just visualize in your mind just where each musician is located in front of you.

Seperates do have a big advantage over the all-in-one chassis. There is so much more room to design a unit correctly rather trying to design it and then cram it into one corner of the box.2.gif