WTB/WTT: Klipsch CHORUS II

msr712

1 hour ago, bpplaysguitar said:

Are you willing to travel to Minnesota? Lol. Not mine but I know of some here. Oak, excellent condition, $1600. Maybe a bit too far and maybe a bit high on price.

A little far, and that price is way too high, but thanks for the heads up!

good luck on finding a pair at the price you're budget allows... but just an FYI, KLF 20 sell for about half the price of chorus 2 in equal condition, so i hope youre offering some cash on your end for a trade. welcome to the forum & best of luck on the purchase/trade.

2 hours ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

good luck on finding a pair at the price you're budget allows... but just an FYI, KLF 20 sell for about half the price of chorus 2 in equal condition, so i hope youre offering some cash on your end for a trade. welcome to the forum & best of luck on the purchase/trade.

I've seen a few at pairs between 800-1200. As far as how much my KLF's are worth, I'll figure that out with the seller. I don't mind putting cash on top. Cheers. 

• Like 1

ok just a general comment on klf20 value.  800-1000 is a fair average price for chorus2.. klf20 average 500-600.  but of course as we all know, prices can be all over the place,  like fortes for $1200-2000!  LOL! 

On 1/26/2021 at 12:23 PM, msr712 said:

Also have a mint pair of KLF 20's I'd be willing to trade. 

put an ad for selling these speakers on the GARAGE SALE , they are sought after these days -you'll get top dollar -

• 2 weeks later...