Klipsch connect app & cinema 600 3.1

SeanFK

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:37 AM, SeanFK said:

is anyone having problems with connecting cinema 600 3.1 & klipsch connect app ?

Yes I am. I can connect to the sound bar through my Bluetooth on my phone. Then when I go to pair it to the app I get nowhere it doesn’t even pick up the signal for the sound bar in the app. I would hope there would be an update for this soon I have a iPhone 11 with updates. My main concern is that I want to use it for the equalizer that supposed to be coming out as an option for the app but on the website it says it’s still in development. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 4:37 AM, SeanFK said:

is anyone having problems with connecting cinema 600 3.1 & klipsch connect app ?

On 2/7/2021 at 2:42 PM, MikeW123 said:

Yes I am. I can connect to the sound bar through my Bluetooth on my phone. Then when I go to pair it to the app I get nowhere it doesn’t even pick up the signal for the sound bar in the app. I would hope there would be an update for this soon I have a iPhone 11 with updates. My main concern is that I want to use it for the equalizer that supposed to be coming out as an option for the app but on the website it says it’s still in development. 

Well I think you both have try these two things and I hope it will work.

Reconnect the HDMI cable. If you are sure the TV audio output setting is appropriate, press the "TV" button on the soundbar remote. If you still don't get sound, try changing the HDMI cable in order to rule out cable defect.

You do NOT NEED an app to connect Bluetooth. Read the manual how to enable Bluetooth discovery for the soundbar (I don't recall it offhand, but was very easy to do).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I have the cinema 600 sound bar and followed the instructions in the manual to connect my Samsung phone by enabling Bluetooth and selecting cinema 600. It gave an error that said "an app is needed to pair". It doesn't say what app. So I searched playstore and there are two. Klipsch connect and Klipsch playfi.  Playfi is only used if it is connected to Wi-Fi.  An when I launch Klipsch connect, it says it must set up the app to work properly.  But it has a message that says "good to go" but you can't select anything. 

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, Spyke77 said:

I have the cinema 600 sound bar and followed the instructions in the manual to connect my Samsung phone by enabling Bluetooth and selecting cinema 600. It gave an error that said "an app is needed to pair". It doesn't say what app. So I searched playstore and there are two. Klipsch connect and Klipsch playfi.  Playfi is only used if it is connected to Wi-Fi.  An when I launch Klipsch connect, it says it must set up the app to work properly.  But it has a message that says "good to go" but you can't select anything. 

I suggest you try updating the firmware of your Cinema 600 speakers to fix the pairing issue. You can visit the official Klipsch website or contact the Klipsch support team to learn how to obtain and install the latest firmware for your speakers.

• 7 months later...