SPEC SHEETS

chassell

Relative newbie to the forums and need some help.  How can I find the official Klipsch pdf spec sheets for discontinued models?  I see folks post them from time to time...where do you find them? I've got old Heresy's and HIP's and am interested in building a single HISM as a center channel for a 5.1 HT system but need the specs.

Love the forums and all the knowledge I'm able to gain by osmosis here!

Charlie

• Like 1

Welcome to the Klipsch forums!  Nice bike in your avatar, lots of us here are bike riders.

The best way to get archival information from anything on the internet is something called the "wayback machine."  Klipsch used to have a lot more info on discontinued models with detailed info but they don't do that any more.

+++

When you say "spec sheets for discontinued models" exactly what info are you looking for?  Do you want XO points, the internal speaker driver model numbers?  Do you need specs for the XO's themselves?  Are you building the center channel from scratch? 

I think the members here might be helpful to point you in the right direction in building that Heresy center.

• Like 1