Inherited some Klipsch, help please?

Trader05

Hello everyone,

I was inherited some Klipsch speakers and was curious what these speakers would be worth?

There is small satellite speakers with no model on them, does anyone know what series/bundle these are from? The ksw-300 sub turns on and works but it seems like the amp produces a buzzing sound, probably needs to be repaired. One KSP has the outter black trim pealing. All help highly appreciated!

2 - KSP-S6

1 - KSW-300

2 - Small Satellite Speakers Model ?

Pictures

@Trader05,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry about the loss that led to the inheritance.

I would guess the "value" of all to be around $200.00.  Without the sub, maybe $125.00.

Seriously hard to estimate because that line of Klipsch is not in much demand.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Actually, KSP-S6 are fairly sought after as they were also marketed as the matching surrounds for Legend Series speakers.  They were even sold in the Pro line as small cinema surrounds.  I have 4 pairs of them.  Great surround speakers.  HiFi Shark Sold/Expired listings show prices ranging from $200 to $350.  https://www.hifishark.com/search?q=klipsch+KSP-S6  I paid $250 for one of my recent pairs.

The vinyl wrap peeling off the end caps is common with those.  The two pair I purchased recently were like that.  It's easy to peel the wrap off.  You can then either paint the end caps, re-wrap with vinyl, or be crazy like I did and get them veneered.  🙂 I know I won't make back what this cost but they look great with walnut veneer.

PXL_20210821_204436985 - resized.jpg

• Like 4