Techno and Heavy Metal on Klipsch RF-7

Kain

They sound absolutely horrible with techno music. They have an artificial brain inside them that senses a techno signal and automatically distorts the high frequencies emitted from the tweeter. Kain, would you please hurry up and pick up a receiver or something so that you can actually hear how these beauties sound!!!!!10.gif

Kain!!! My gawd. You guys have this beautyful house, very nice things, blah blah blah.... Are you telling me that you can't or your father can't afford some cables for you? PA-Leeze.... If it's a matter of you having to pay for this stuff, then borrow it from you father and pay him back... But yes... I agree with speed3, you need to get this up and running so you can hear it for yourself. I just hope for your sake that when you do finally get a chance to hear them, they live up to your expectations.

Kain asks:

How do Techno and Heavy Metal sound on the Klipsch RF-7?

All I know is that when I stuck in some Stratovarious (some pretty hardcore Power/Prog metal) the first time, I was completely blown away! m00n is right that you need a good subwoofer to really get the full effect, even with RF-7s, on that kind of stuff.