Rf-35 ... good speaker??

Aswego

I have been wanting a set of Klipsch dual 8" towers for a long time. I just found a posting on local Craigslist for a set of Rf-35's for $350.00 and was wondering if anyone has experience with them and if so could shine a little light on them for me? Thanks in advance for you time.

6 hours ago, Aswego said:

I have been wanting a set of Klipsch dual 8" towers for a long time. I just found a posting on local Craigslist for a set of Rf-35's for $350.00 and was wondering if anyone has experience with them and if so could shine a little light on them for me? Thanks in advance for you time.

I had a set and liked them very much. You may want to use a sub and do 2.1 rather than just 2 channel. Granted thats just my preference. Personally I think $350 is on the high side. For rears they'd be more than adequate.

15 hours ago, CWOReilly said:

I had a set and liked them very much. You may want to use a sub and do 2.1 rather than just 2 channel. Granted thats just my preference. Personally I think $350 is on the high side. For rears they'd be more than adequate.

Thank you for the information. I would really like a pair of Rf-82's ... sound equipment in my area seems to always be overpriced.