holey crap! $1,200 dollar speaker cables for free!

prodj101

2 thoughts...

a) You reap what you sow.

B) Wonder how I'd feel if I had a company that manufactured, oh, say tube amplifiers (that started as a hobby in my home) and due to an honest computer/human glitch my fulfillment system shipped out a bunch of them for free, costing me raw materials, labor, carrying costs, marketing expenses, and so forth. Kinda make my day sort of crappy, I suspect.

Doug "the hall monitor" Drake

Right on Indy, Dougdrake.

We're music enthusiasts, no point in putting companies that build/sell the products we love out of business.

Besides, even 1200$ speaker cables would sound like crap if every time you listened to them you remembered you stole them! Nothing sounds better than honestly earned equipment:)

-mkl

actually (just being picky) the maker of the cables would benifit, because the distributer (music direct) buys them from the maker of the cable, so the cable maker wouldn't feel the loss 9.gif And if I since I make this tube stuff by hand, I don't think I'd just decide to start building them for free and shipping them to people.