Transporting KLF20s

Wkatsiotis

Good evening y’all. I just have a quick question that I couldn’t find the answer to on this forum so I’d thought I’d see if y’all can help. I’m moving out from college and have to bring my babies (klf20s) across country from Florida to Minnesota. I don’t have that big of a car so they’re gonna be taking up most of the space, my question is what is the proper way to lay them down for the drive? My first instinct is to say drivers facing up but I may need to pile stuff on top so is it safe for the speakers to be laid on their sides for the long drive? Thanks for any help you can provide

28 minutes ago, Wkatsiotis said:

Good evening y’all. I just have a quick question that I couldn’t find the answer to on this forum so I’d thought I’d see if y’all can help. I’m moving out from college and have to bring my babies (klf20s) across country from Florida to Minnesota. I don’t have that big of a car so they’re gonna be taking up most of the space, my question is what is the proper way to lay them down for the drive? My first instinct is to say drivers facing up but I may need to pile stuff on top so is it safe for the speakers to be laid on their sides for the long drive? Thanks for any help you can provide

roll them in blankets and lay them on their sides drivers towards the back just make sure seatbelt connectors won't be a problem. Most cars have good enough suspension as long as you avoid potholes and curbs you should be plenty fine. 

• Like 1