WANTED - RP8000F near Tampa, FL?

amheck

Anyone near Tampa, FL thinking of selling a set of black ash RP-8000F speakers anytime soon?

I've been waiting for them to go back on sale for $399 for a while now and haven't seen much on Slickdeals.  Thought I would check out the used market.

thanks!

Edited by amheck
clarification

thanks - I've seen some of your posts and see you def have an eye out.

I was looking for heritage for a while but just not willing to pay what some are asking these days, so I figured maybe the RP market is a bit more forgiving as its current production.  I'm also interested in Tekton so it might be the first that comes up used/deal.

Edited by amheck

started with Heresy as I had a smaller room but we moved and now had some more space so could have gone for the bigger Chorus/Quartet/Fortes, just hadn't seen anything that caught my fancy.  Probably would even jump on the Cornwall if they were the right price and just hope they fit. 

There were a nice set of black quartets a few months ago for $750 that I maybe should have jumped on.  And a pair of Walnut Heresy's in Jax for $625 that sat for months.    I def do not like the birch nor the oak so that really just leaves me with the black or the walnut.