Klipschorns:One more time

Pland

I'm very sorry to hear about someone getting scammed on Ebay. I just won bids on two matching McIntosh 2205's and I can't get the guy to answer my emails. I got the contact info and left a message, we'll see. I'm not willing to send $2K across the country to someone I don't even know without some communication. I always ask for references too. I arrange a time for the references to call me so I don't impose by asking for phone numbers. One can't be too careful these days.

Mike,

You're right about working myself to death. Three days off since early November,UUGGGGGHHHH! I can't believe I can logon as little as I do lately and find an offer like Pats on the table and no one willing to scoop it up until I did. I will certainly give these pieces a good home, sans Khorns of course, so they'll just have to live with Belles. It will be more than a little interesting to hear this SET combination. I've always wanted to hear and own a 300B amp, especially after knowing the pleasures of the 2A3 Moondogs, and I have no plans to sell the Moondogs/Cary SLP90L at present. I'll just have to wait and see.

Many, Many Thanks to Pat.

Klipsch out.