Ready to scream

zandern

I got a new dvd player for Xmas. So I unplugged the old one and used the new one last night to watch bits and pieces of the Star Wars movie. Now today I wanted to try a CD. No sound. Put in a dvd, no sound. I have my Denon digital input for the DVD player set to Coaxial, set the DVD player to Bitstream, have a digital coaxial cord running from the DVD to the Denon, set the function on the receiver to DVD, and still no sound. I can't figure out what the hecks going on here, I never have a problem with this stuff. I took some cords and ran the sound from the regular left and right on the back of the DVD to the left and right inputs on the Denon and i get sound. So I have the problem of getting no digital sound. I can't figure out why and I really need to hit something.7.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif

Sorry for the late response, I don't get to get online much anymore. But its fixed. Some how my Denon got switched off from auto. Unfortunately it was probably me, could have been my roomates but they usually don't mess with it if they don't understand it. I had to go home for a Xmas gathering and it popped in my head. Got home looked and sure as sh@t it wasn't on auto. Now my heart can go back to its normal rate. Thanks everyone.