PWK's little blue book or am I losing my mind??? :)

Dave1291

Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2022 at 7:22 PM, Dave1291 said:

Jim,

You're probably the only person that could answer this question I've had for the past year or two.  I've always loved the LS since I was a kid.  I've got my LS now and am totally amazed at what's sitting here today.  I've lugged them in the past and heard them just could never afford them.  We all know you get what you pay for though.  :)

Here ya go.  WHY, as a kid, did I know I wanted Klipsch before I ever heard them?  People from Ohio back in the early 60's NEVER heard of them yet I wanted a pair since they were SOMEhow my "dream" speaker.  So I started thinking about the WHY did I gravitate to Klipsch at such an early age?  HOW did the seed get planted?

The only thing I remembered, or "thought" I remembered, was a book report I had to write about 1964-5.  I loved music then so I hit the school library looking for a skinny little book to write a report on.  The smaller the better so I thought speakers would work.  I started looking and found this little, I think it was blue, book written by PWK.  It wasn't a bound book more like most just something stapled together w/his beliefs supported by facts on paper MAYBE 20-30 pages long. Sure I looked at a couple others but this one made sense to me.  Logic supported by fact with his drawings and that has PWK all over it imo.

You ever see or know anything about something PWK might have put together and sent to high school libraries or am I totally losing my mind and over-thinking this whole thing? Writing has never been a skill of mine, and I've always found the process challenging. Consequently, I frequently utilize assignment help from this service  https://www.masterpapers.com/ This greatly aids me in preparing written assignments of varying complexities. I can rely on their quality execution even when I have tight deadlines.

Thanks,

Dave

Your experience isn't unique! Many of us find ourselves misplacing things from time to time. Have you checked common spots like desk drawers or bookshelves? Sometimes, items end up in unexpected places. If all else fails, retracing your steps or asking family members might jog your memory. Hang in there, and hopefully, the Little Blue Book turns up soon

Edited by Catpet

9 hours ago, Catpet said:

Hang in there, and hopefully, the Little Blue Book turns up soon

It was actually a lil pamphlet/book I used for a book report in like 9th grade.  The school had nothing of his on the shelves 50 years later.  Now they do!  I donated 1 each of the two museum books that were sold the past couple years.  The Librarian loved the quality and is using them as reference books in the school library.  :)