On topic 1-02-2003

Just wanted to say I have enjoyed interacting in this forum the past three days in a row. There has been excellent input and interchange and it's been a pleasure to read all the responses/views. This seems a strange post but the good input almost seemed out of the ordinary. Almost no severe groans for 72 hours in here. For some reason, I felt it needed its own pat on the back, although not worth too much. Besides, I am almost finished with a CES page and need to procrastinate another 5 minutes.

And after re-reading this, I think I just posted the first audible groan. I will probably delete this by 3:30pm.....heh.

kh

On another note, I just talked to ole Craig NOSValves Ostby last night on the phone for near 90 minutes. Strangely enough, we didnt come to blows and had an interesting exchange. There was no slobbering or head scratching although we accomplished very little we set out to do, something that seems normal with my phone calls, sadly enough. On another note, I thought I detected the faint odor of Camels through the line...

kh

The rest of us here are very fortunate to be able to seek advise from you, kelly and from craig. I spent over a year surfing this page before logging on and joining in, i for one am thankfull for the ease at wich knowledge is shared here. At times my question may appear silly to others but i've yet to be made to feel that way.

I thank both of you as well as others for all the past and future help i've recieved from this forum. Our hard work is enjoyed by many who get the chance to test drive our home systems. I know all my friends are just blown away everytime they come over to my place. I sometimes wish you guys were close enough to enjoy it as well.

Craig, quit smoking that poison. Go to a tobacco store and make your own. The tobacco in an American cigarette is the LEAST harmful carcinogenic in them. There's enough ammonia in a pack of Marlboro to strip your kitchen floor. Get yourself some Zig Zag American Blend. Good old fashion Virginia tobacco. It's moist, rolls up easy, and has an outstanding taste. You can twist them up and smoke them without a filter (which is really not bad, because since you don't draw as hard, there isn't as much heat hitting your lungs. There's also more O2, which makes the smoke much smoother) -- or you can get the 'tubes' with the built on filters. You'll need the machine that runs about $7. A barrel of tobacco, and the tubes or papers will give you about a carton and a half for $10. Smoke these for three days and then try to go back to Marlboro and watch your gag reflexes go off.

Kelly, gee, I don't know. My preamp is two years old, and my Apollos appear to be about 4 or 5 years old.

Since I am often accused of going through equipment faster than changes in underwear, I've often wondered how many pieces you have gone through before settling on your current setup.

Yes, did anyone notice today is 01/02/03.

Kelly, I think this is the year you need to buy some Khorns. Never mind this no-corner excuse--you can build false corners. If you need money, sell some of the stuff you have stashed away that you'll never listen to again.