Issue with Inputs switching around

Marko

Hello guys

I am really done with the stupid Klipsch support and I hope someone here can help. The support is only giving genreic answers to have the latest firmware (which I have) but does not answer if this issue is known or even fixed in a new firmware. 

I am using the Fives for more than a year now and I have issues with the inputs. The Fives are connection trough HDMI with my TV. Besides that I have paired mobile device over Bluetooth for music streaming. The input is always set on TV but the speakers turn on automatically and switch to Bluetooth and connect with a mobile device. Even when I manually switch the input to TV it changes to Bluetooth again. Sometimes even when I turn them off they turn on again on Bluetooth. This is very annoying. The last input should have the priority and bluetooth should not be able to overwrite my input just because there are paired devices.

Regards
Marko

43 minutes ago, Marko said:

I guess you mean ARC right? I can't imagine how this should affect the Bluetooth connection but I can try it (in case I have more than one HDMI cable type at home :)

Yes, ARC... , as far as I remember, it was crucial for it to work properly. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've been having the same issue with the R51PM speakers. I just noticed that my computer was paired with the speakers in addition to being hardwired. Occasionally, speakers will switch to Bluetooth. I went into computer settings and disconnected from Bluetooth. So far, the issue hasn't happened again. 

• Like 1