looking for lascalas.

prodj101

You know being as close to canada as you are i'm wonder if there is a way of getting ahold of publications such as the bargin finder on line . If you could fine some in manitoba saskatchewan or ontario shipping wouldnt be that bad and your american dollar is almost 2 for 1 up here .!!!!

That should get your mojo running. I'm just outside of edmonton alberta and lascalas come up all the time in the above mentioned publication for anywere from $900.00 to 1200.00 canadian. Wich is almost half that in your $$$$$ .

The publication comes out on thursdays here so i'm just going to check and see if there are any up for graps right now. I'll check back with you then

Cheers for now : Dale

P.s : One of my buddys picked up some 1988 lascalas about 5 months ago, in raw birch and he paid $1050.00 canadian !!!

" DO THE MATH " lol

Hey, prodj101, isn't it great to have the Forum folks working on your behalf? Seems like you are polishing up the 'tude that makes you a worthwhile dude on this unusual Forum. Now, if only one of these helpful Forum folks would challenge you to a little chess action... I sure would enjoy hearing about it! =HornEd

PS: LaScalas are very sax-worthy!

Bargain finder came out this morning.

Heres whats in it for klipsch gear ( all canadian prices )

1) k4 towers $250.00

2) tangent 500 $600.00

3) lascala's $ 2200.00 " mint condition " phone # 1-780-463-0608.

That price is the highest i've ever seen around here for lascala's, there not selling because of the price, they were in last weeks paper as well.

Just goes to show that they come up in the paper almost every week.

The web site for this paper is www.bargainfinder.com

I have'nt been on this site but it might be worth logging to check out. This is a national publication so you could check out the ones for the 3 provinces closest to you.

The add thats in our paper now is way out to lunch and this guy will never sell them around here at that price, if he does the buyer is a fool because they always come up way less money than that.

DALE