What is the voltage on the Kisplish promedia 2.1 computer speakers?

gyro624

Im overseas in germany right now and in trying to figure out what the voltage on these speakers are. I dont wanna plug it in and it blow up on me lol. I tried looking around and couldn't find anything so before i plug the U.S. cord into the converter for the European outlet does anyone know if its safe to do so?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gyro624 said:

Im overseas in germany right now and in trying to figure out what the voltage on these speakers are. I dont wanna plug it in and it blow up on me lol. I tried looking around and couldn't find anything so before i plug the U.S. cord into the converter for the European outlet does anyone know if its safe to do so?

If you have not by now, I would!

And welcome! @gyro624

Also, happy new year!

11 hours ago, gyro624 said:

AC Input Power 110 to 120 VAC, 60 Hz
so 110 to 120 VAC  unless you own an export version 
EXPORT VOLTAGE: 230 VAC