For Sale: Polk Audio LSi15 excellent condition

Iteachstem

Hello all,

Excellent condition! Adult owned and listened to in a pet and smoke free environment. All drivers are in perfect condition and function correctly. Speaker grills are in perfect condition with no rips, snags, etc. Cabinets are in excellent condition and show much less signs of use than typical speakers of this age. Audition at time of purchase to verify that everything functions perfectly. I am an audio enthusiast and I don't sell anything that I wouldn't feel comfortable buying again myself. (I also have the matching center channel of interested.)

I didn't want to part with these, as I prefer the high end over my RF-7II's, but I'm, not a fan of the piano black...so, I'm keeping my RF-7II's and these are up for your consideration.  Audition may include some tasty bourbons if you're interested!  If you're interested in the matching center channel we can talk about a package deal.

Forum members:$650

Located in 60511  Far western burb of Chicago

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg

IMG_7223.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 10:01 AM, Cornman said:

Will you ship or pick up only ?

My brother is close to Ft. Leonard Wood Missouri.  I can send them down with him if you want to pick them up from there. I know that would still be a long drive, but just throwing it out there.