Klipsch Cinema 600 Sound Bar 3.1 Home Theater System

Darrel

I just bought this sound bar and reviews say it stops working after a month or so, has this issue been fixed, It has issues with the faulty chip, or should I send it back and get a different kind? And what would the warranty be?

NO #1068777 

*600-3 Sound bar  NA

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Darrel said:

I just bought this sound bar and reviews say it stops working after a month or so, has this issue been fixed, It has issues with the faulty chip, or should I send it back and get a different kind? And what would the warranty be?

NO #1068777 

*600-3 Sound bar  NA

Hi Darrel, welcome to the Forum.

Not sure what you will get in the way of responses to your question. The Klipsch Forum isn’t really manned by any Klipsch Customer Service or Tech Support people. It’s pretty much a place for Klipsch Fans to hang out, share experiences, and help with technical issues, but those technical issues tend to be on products that have been out awhile.

For a current product you might want to direct you question as a “service ticket” to Klipsch Tech Support. Certainly warranty questions can only be answered directly with Klipsch Customer/Tech. Support.

The issues you are reading about are likely the MCU firmware issues, iv been following on this issue for months and unfortunately they were working on an update but then they ran into more issues with it and they abandoned the firmware update entirely, so they will not be fixing those issues.

I would recommend getting a different one.

what are you inventing here  ?  , anytime there are issues with any klipsch unit   , klipsch tech support are on the job looking for a fix , it might take a couple of weeks in some cases , but they never give up searching for a solution .

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OO1 said:

what are you inventing here  ?  , anytime there are issues with any klipsch unit   , klipsch tech support are on the job looking for a fix , it might take a couple of weeks in some cases , but they never give up searching for a solution .

So you are wrong and have no clue what your talking about, know the facts before you claim somebody is "inventing something" 

• Like 1

Auri's email   only states  that the firmware will not be released as of yet   , you are stating that klipsch has for ever   given up on releasing a new firmware revision  for the Cinema 600  which is incorrect  , once the bugs are sorted out , there will be fixes in a new Firmware revision , since it is an active product .

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OO1 said:

Auri's email   only states  that the firmware will not be released as of yet   , you are stating that klipsch has for ever   given up on releasing a new firmware revision  for the Cinema 600  which is incorrect  , once the bugs are sorted out , there will be fixes in a new Firmware revision , since it is an active product .

You are so foolish, you don’t understand what "it won’t be released" means not as of now, not as of ever.

Yes what I’m saying is the facts, they are not releasing a firmware update for it. I would agree that they should as it is an active product.

but so far your just arguing with facts but you have no factual basis to anything your saying so what is the point of you jumping on here trying to defend facts for what they are?

You appear to know nothing about the engineering side of Premium Audio, which you may not even know what Premium Audio Company is..

I have products from Klipsch you don’t even know exist same as firmware files for many products from Klipsch that you will never have access to including the Cinema 600.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bricemb96 said:

I  have products  from Klipsch that you will never have access to  

here's your reply on FB  in regards to the  Q/A session for the Jubilee on-March 25th 2023  . 

https://www.facebook.com/KlipschAudio/posts/hey-everyone-well-be-going-live-with-klipsch-chief-audio-engineer-roy-delgado-to/10158861233611345/

Brice Beneš
Wayne Madsen Seriously!
I know they once sold quality, but now all their products are garbage!
16w

Yes what does that have to do with anything you wanted to shout false information on?

Your proven wrong so you go and stalk the internet for my name? 

That’s hilarious, that you go and do that then quote my comment on a post on FB as if that had ANYTHING to do whatsoever with the topic. 
Look just quit being the know it all that comes at anybody that says something which you have no knowledge of that you also disagree with because of your lack of knowledge.

This is going nowhere with you obviously so I’m not going to waste anymore time going back and forth with you.

Haha have fun dude!

Edited by Bricemb96
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 11:42 AM, Darrel said:

I just bought this sound bar and reviews say it stops working after a month  

Cinema 600 bars are sold by the   xxx thousands  every year  and sales are growing  , assuming  all Cinema 600  bars actually failed after a month   , there would  have been a recall  by the manufacturer  , but as of yet , there are 0 recalls   on the entire klipsch Cinema  Bars series  . 

-  test the product in your home ,if you have any problems  during the warranty period , reach out to klipsch tech support .

• Haha 2