Current going rate on a like new pair of Black Heresy 3s?

Ryan from WA

I bought a pair of Black Heresy 3s a few years ago but went another direction with my center channel speakers. I figured id use them at some point but theyve sat in their boxes, used once to test only. I remember a couple months later all heritage prices went up quite a bit, so im curious what I could get for these now. I may just hold onto them for another 15 years and gift them to the kids or something. I cant find my original order confirmation unfortunately so I dont remember what site I ordered them from or the exact price. Either Adorama, Crutchfield or I seem to recall another site that occasionally ran promos, maybe B&H Photo or something. 

I am in the Seattle area.

Thank you

Ryan

• Like 1

Vintage heritage has increased in value due to the general inflation, so they may sell for multiples of their new price of 30-50 yrs ago. New speakers are like cars, and lose value after leaving the showroom. But if they survive they regain their original value in inflated dollars. So keep ‘em for the kids.