Two aux inputs into my Sixes

Josh17

I have a set of the Sixes that I love and got spoiled with a Klipsch subwoofer to go with them. The subwoofer and the speakers work together, but the subwoofer's only connection in through the AUX input. Normally wouldn't be an issue, but I also have a record player that relies on that same input. Any workaround? Don't want to have to unplug the subwoofer every time I use the record player. Thanks

1 hour ago, Josh17 said:

I have a set of the Sixes that I love and got spoiled with a Klipsch subwoofer to go with them. The subwoofer and the speakers work together, but the subwoofer's only connection in through the AUX input. Normally wouldn't be an issue, but I also have a record player that relies on that same input. Any workaround? Don't want to have to unplug the subwoofer every time I use the record player. Thanks

I’m confused.  How is the subwoofer output on the Sixes related to the Aux input on them?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Josh17 said:

I also have a record player  Any workaround? 

Your TT  is meant to be used via the RCA input ,  Selecting  The phono input connects to a vinyl turntable without the need of a phono amplifier.