Selling My Modified Chorus II's K-510 Horns w/ k-691 Drivers Beyma 15's KPT-325 Crossovers $2k

jjptkd

Title pretty much says it all need to down size my stereo these speakers sound absolutely amazing the 2" exit driver is a game changer with my Carver VTA-180's it was like having the band right here in the living room  of course my neighbors didn't appreciate that as much as I did. Currently I'm running these with my little Carver 275 amplifier and they still sound awesome with plenty of kick if you're local (Snohomish WA) and interested send me a PM and we'll set up a listening session. 

I bought the k-691's from @Schu and the Beyma's brand new my asking price is basically what I have into these in parts Chorus II cabinets thrown in for free. 

Below is thread where I detailed the build, these changed from 396's to 325's as I strongly preferred the 325 crossovers in this application:

Below is the CL listing:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/d/snohomish-modified-klipsch-chorus-iis/7689238951.html

20230414_135031re.jpg

• Like 3

First off, happy Thanksgiving! 

If interested I have the original Chorus k-48 woofers I can re-install and lower the asking price to $1600- I've seen many stock CH-II's selling for around this price and these blow them away hands down in terms of performance. So $1600 with k-48 woofers or $2k with the Beyma drivers thanks.