RB75 on west coast

veloceleste

I wish it was closer to me, in Washington State or Oregon - a peak of 4-hour one-way drives to hit nearly anywhere in those states. I have three of these today in cherry, one new in box, and I've yet to find an additional speaker to get a second stereo pair going. I've been looking for years!

Mine have been babied so much - my original RF-7's and three RB-75's are all still near mint, no scratches, decades later. Nothing is allowed near them ;)

Edited by Masejoer

34 minutes ago, Masejoer said:

I wish it was closer to me, in Washington State or Oregon - a peak of 4-hour one-way drives to hit nearly anywhere in those states. I have three of these today in cherry, one new in box, and I've yet to find an additional speaker to get a second stereo pair going. I've been looking for years!

Mine have been babied so much - my original RF-7's and three RB-75's are all still near mint, no scratches, decades later. Nothing is allowed near them ;)

Ad says leaning toward local pickup so they might be open to shipping.  Never hurts to ask, especially since they have the original boxes!