Klipsch Austin Bluetooth Speaker - On/Off Sound Volume Adjustment

This is a great portable speaker but my only gripe right now is the high volume of the On/Off sound it makes.  The short tune is great but just way too loud for my liking.  Is there anyway to adjust this?  I would like to lower it by half.  Thanks.

On 1/29/2024 at 10:22 AM, OrangeDragon said:

This is a great portable speaker but my only gripe right now is the high volume of the On/Off sound it makes.  The short tune is great but just way too loud for my liking.  Is there anyway to adjust this?  I would like to lower it by half.  Thanks.

Welcome @OrangeDragon

Please verify the name of the unit you are referring to.

Austin, not familiar with.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, OrangeDragon said:

Yes, I am asking about the Klipsch Austin portable speaker:  https://www.klipsch.com/products/austin

Great sound from such a small speaker.  If I could adjust the on/off tune volume it would be nice.

Cool... guess contact where you got it from. You are the first have seen here as we are unfamiliar with as new product.

Someone here may help. Not too hip with.

@wuzzzer

On 1/31/2024 at 9:53 AM, wuzzzer said:

Not familiar with that model.  I’m guessing it doesn’t say anything about it in the manual?

The manual is quite minimal and states nothing. The Klipsch Connect App only gives the option to turn on and off the unit's on/off sound completely. Not adjust the sound level.  Maybe an App update will give this adjustment option.

2 hours ago, OrangeDragon said:

The manual is quite minimal and states nothing. The Klipsch Connect App only gives the option to turn on and off the unit's on/off sound completely. Not adjust the sound level.  Maybe an App update will give this adjustment option.

I would send an email to Klipsch support and ask if they could do that in a future firmware update.