Crossover issue? or...

I purchased some damaged R-26f's (all of which is esthetic) via Amazon. One tower had a blown tweeter. I made sure by swapping it out with the other tower. No sound, nothing. Could it be the crossover? This whole issue is resolved and I was refunded for both towers and the company sent me ONE tower for free. Crazy right? Anyways, I still have the one tower with the

the dead tweeter. What do you think is wrong with it. I mean, if I can fix it? cool. if not? no loss. Thanks guys/girls for your help

Edited by Encrypted_God

22 hours ago, Encrypted_God said:

I purchased some damaged R-26f's (all of which is esthetic) via Amazon. One tower had a blown tweeter. I made sure by swapping it out with the other tower. No sound, nothing. Could it be the crossover? This whole issue is resolved and I was refunded for both towers and the company sent me ONE tower for free. Crazy right? Anyways, I still have the one tower with the

the dead tweeter. What do you think is wrong with it. I mean, if I can fix it? cool. if not? no loss. Thanks guys/girls for your help

Hold up, you put the dead tweeter in the other speaker and the tweeter was still dead?

Or, you put the good tweeter in the speaker that had the dead tweeter and it(the good tweeter) didn’t work once swapped?