How Loud?

Lonsdale85

I got my klipsch about 2 weeks ago and it sounds really loud my main volume in the klipsch speaker never go up to 12 o'clock and the sub never more than 10'clock

before I changed my soundcard the sound produced was not this loud, before I used diamond MX 400. Now, I am using SB!live

quote:

Originally posted by Uhui:

I got my klipsch about 2 weeks ago and it sounds really loud my main volume in the klipsch speaker never go up to 12 o'clock and the sub never more than 10'clock

before I changed my soundcard the sound produced was not this loud, before I used diamond MX 400. Now, I am using SB!live

Wow ,what Sblive! the Value! or plat. ?

I have the SB Live MP3 also. If I turn the volume up to 12 o'clock it blows me out of the room. I also keep the subwoofer control around 10 o'clock.

The SB Live MP3 has the coaxial digital out which I have hooked up to my Sony receiver in the other room. It sounds like I am playing CD's when I run MP3 sound out from the puter! Super setup, just make a play list in Media Player and ROCK ON!

Steve

------------------

Bringing Wood Back to life!

SF-2 mains

SC-1 center

SS-1 rears

KSW-12

Sony DE845

Sony S560D

Sony CE345

JVC HR-A61U VCR

Echostar 4922 sat rec.

Promedia 4.1's

Starband satcom

Digital PC link to reciever/MP3's

Fridge full of Beer

Are you using windows? If so... did you try turning up the volume using the volume controller? I think it can be found under Programs, Accessories, Entertainment from your start menu... either that or there might be a horn looking thing at the bottom right hand corner near the time display that you can click on...

i have similar problems, i am using the sblive value sound card with liveware 3 drivers, my sub is SUPER hot in the back like burning hot that i cant keep my hand on it for more than 3-5 seconds, the sound is really distorted and its not that loud at all, my old altec ac48's are louder, what could the problem be?