New SVS box subs

Doozer

Hello people. First post for me, I just discovered this forum. Awesome! Is there anyone planning on getting one of the new SVS box subs? PB1-ISD? I have been considering the One of the Pci subs but was unsure about the tall cylinder for asthetic reaasons. Is this the answer??? Seems to go down to 22Hz which is ok for me, I am abou 99% movies so I think it may suffice. Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on this one.

You don't realize just how tempted I am to hit the "submit order" button on the new SVS B4 subwoofer! My gawd that thing is awesome and that would definitly be the last subwoofer I would ever need to buy! The only problem is that thing would probably blow my house apart! At the very least, I'll probably get the cops knocking on the door within the first 1/2 hour of Lord of the Rings! It would be fun to blow away the "boyz wit da woofaz in da trunk" that seems to like to drive around here from time to time. I don't think I could fit something like that in my 14 x 14 foot theater! Now, I wonder if they'll also come out with a "B2" version.

Skonopa,

You are right,the B4-Plus looks gorgeous and it performs on par.I made one resolution,I will buy no other then SVS B4-Plus and SS this year.And BTW I sold my puny KSW12 and Sunfire Junior.I'll keep all the rest.

This year is the year of SVS,big time.

And trust me you will find space for the B4-Plus,you can use the beast as a large corner "table" or lamp stand. 1.gif

SVS B4-Plus and the cylinder SS should look gorgeous in a rosewood tint,to match my Dynaudio Contours.Oh damn,oh yes.This year I'll take a real vacation and just before place my order.

----------------

On 2/11/2003 8:37:58 PM TheEAR wrote:

And trust me you will find space for the B4-Plus,you can use the beast as a large corner "table" or lamp stand.
1.gif

----------------

Oh man, don't tempt me! I just measured out the area where I would put it (in the corner where my REL Storm III currently resides!) I could get it to fit, but just barely. Why, oh why, could they have not had that out last spring! It would have only costed just a little bit more than what my REL went for! I have a feeling that a B4-Plus is in my very near future 6.gif. Anybody want to buy a slightly used REL Storm III?