SVS Connection

Iceman

Yes, you can hook it up directly to your processors LFE channel with a single RCA subwoofer cable. If you don't already have one I highly recommend the Bettercables interconnect (you can get them directly from SVS at 1/3 the price if you have their sub!).

To hook it up just plug it in to either the right or the left amp inputs on the sub...it doesn't matter which one. Many people suggest using a Y-splitter/adaptor and plugging into both the left and right amp inputs. The SVS manual says that there is no need to do this. I tend to agree with them.

Good luck and enjoy your sub!

ICEMAN ... which one are you getting (2531, 2039, 1646) and how did you decide to go with SVS? I have the opportunity to listen to Klipsch and Sunfire ... however no one in my area has an SVS (audioenvy.com). Also, what's the difference between the PC Plus and the PCi?

Thanks

Thanks for the response Tripod ... I did however get off my "online butt" and head over to the SVS site to actually read what the differences were. After I posted that message I felt kind of lazy since all I had to do was go read myself.

I went and tested the Klipsch RSW-15 today ... watched a couple of the good scenes from the DVD "The Patriot". Sure sounded great to me ... I just wish I could hear the SVS! I guess I may just have to buy the SVS and test it on my own system and determine within 45 days whether or not there's a better one out there in that price range $500 - $1500.