Heresy Speakers

JimL

I purchased a pair of Heresy speakers a couple years ago and would like to know more about them, year built, version, etc, I've looked other sites to check serial numbers, but mine do not seem to make any sense. I get messages the number do not correspond to known sequence. I have good tags on my speakers that show type and serial number along with inspector signatures, as well as the handwritten serial number, so do not understand how the numbers could be incorrect.

I've attached photos of both tags. hope you can help me.

PS: I don't see attached photos. Here are the serial numbers 8508682 & 655781.  Could that second 5 be an S in last number?

Edited by JimL
No attachments?

7 hours ago, JimL said:

I purchased a pair of Heresy speakers a couple years ago and would like to know more about them, year built, version, etc, I've looked other sites to check serial numbers, but mine do not seem to make any sense. I get messages the number do not correspond to known sequence. I have good tags on my speakers that show type and serial number along with inspector signatures, as well as the handwritten serial number, so do not understand how the numbers could be incorrect.

PS: I don't see attached photos. Here are the serial numbers 8508682 & 655781.  Could that second 5 be an S in last number?

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/206376-want-to-know-when-your-klipsch-speakers-were-made-click-here/

7 hours ago, JimL said:

Please post pics so we can help you assess. Have you removed the backs to look at the drivers?

10 hours ago, JimL said:

. Here are the serial numbers 8508682 & 655781.  Could that second 5 be an S in last number?

the serial numbers you provided are 2 different Heresy speakers  with each Heresy speaker housing a different set  of drivers and crossovers 

-  the 1st  serial # 8508682  is a 1985 Heresy    , the 2nd serial #  65S781 refers to a 1978  Heresy   , 

• Like 2