???

USAfinest

Hello everyone! im in the U.S. army, and currently deployed in kosovo... im outta here in april and ive been looking into purchasing a kicka$$ system when i get back..i want all of the speakers to be klipsch..(of course) i need some people's views on brands of recievers and amplifiers (preferably aragon) and i would like to have maybe some tips and pointers on what types of speakers and subs to purchase, and perhaps setup suggestions. i just purchased a gateway 42" plasma tv, and i have 4,000$ left to invest in a system.. thank you very much and i look forward to hearing your suggestions!

*RF-7's for mains and surrounds

*RC-7 center

*Dual SVS Ultra's for subs

*Any Aragon pre/pro will rock, never heard them though, I love my HK AVR 520, if I had the cash would have purchased the AVR 8000, take a look at the Sunfire pre/pro seperates as well, that's my next upgrade.

*Denon or Pioneer Elite DVD player

Can't really think of anything else, if you want a 7.1 setup add 2 more RF-7's, with all that you'll never stop smiling 9.gif

USA

First off THANK YOU for serving OUR country.

Take your time putting the system together. Plus see what kind of prices you can get from the Overseas exchange. Since most of the manufacturer ship directly to a USA address you mignt be able to get a great price on various manufacturers, though you may have to pay a small cutoms charge.

AAFES sometime has excellent deals for overseas personnel. Please do not fall for the Bose crap. Bose loves to sucker military people in to purchasing their products because it is small compact and easy to move.

See what brands the exchange offers and if there are amy good deals, pick out a few and I am sure you will get more info than you ever expected on your choices..

Scott