Pair of k-77 tweeters

I do not profit on shipping. Once the winner is determined, I will take to shipper and get exact pricing. My listing will probably have a higher than actual price for shipping because some people don’t read this and pay immediately. This way I can just return the difference after the fact.

20 hours ago, funkyhambone said:

I do not profit on shipping. Once the winner is determined, I will take to shipper and get exact pricing. My listing will probably have a higher than actual price for shipping because some people don’t read this and pay immediately. This way I can just return the difference after the fact.

Why not simply provide members a good deal instead of having members bid against the rest of the world? to me, this site is for MEMBERS who are looking out for each other. Not for members to try and gain the highest profit off of fellow members. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to come in here and advertise your ads on Ebay. Gaining the highest profit margin off of a fellow member is, to me, disrespectful.

• Like 1