la scalas, jbl 2360's, and some tar filled cells for sale/trade tucson az

Posted (edited)

Testing the waters on a few things here, i lost access to my old account formerly -russian-spy-.  I have a decent lot of stuff some of it im looking to sell and some to trade.  The la scalas are not for sale outright, i am however looking for a pair of industrial splits and would be willing to trade with a cash offer on top they are beautiful speakers k43's, crites 4500 xover, b&c de120. The jbl 2360's are for sale, have some chipping and are a bit cosmetically challanged, loaded with 2445h or j,  asking 800 3 lenses, only 2 throats/stands.  I have a decent lot of 2445's, asking 125 a piece, at least 4 pairs available.   Dukane/vitavox 225hz tar/media filled cells, have the adapters to go with for a variety of drivers. They are the only inert multicells i know of that accept 2" compression drivers asking 1200 obo.  Open to trade offers for anything listed, but really only looking for bass/mid range bins to reach 300hz, synergy horns, k402's etc.  Not looking to ship, located in tucson az, willing to travel on the southwest for industrials, would consider buying outright as well.1015231029.thumb.jpg.7d2a5e63b82d738b51f4cd3dec68f659.jpg

Edited by -Orphan-Source-
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

All prices are pretty negotiable, 2360's include drivers.  Also have some jbl crossovers, and a few jbl 8330 theater boxes for 10-20 bucks a piece (boxes are working but in rough shape, have maybe 4-6 boxes)

0610241827.jpg

Edited by -Orphan-Source-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2024 at 5:59 PM, -Orphan-Source- said:

Testing the waters on a few things here, i lost access to my old account formerly -russian-spy-.  I have a decent lot of stuff some of it im looking to sell and some to trade.  The la scalas are not for sale outright, i am however looking for a pair of industrial splits and would be willing to trade with a cash offer on top they are beautiful speakers k43's, crites 4500 xover, b&c de120. The jbl 2360's are for sale, have some chipping and are a bit cosmetically challanged, loaded with 2445h or j,  asking 800 3 lenses, only 2 throats/stands.  I have a decent lot of 2445's, asking 125 a piece, at least 4 pairs available.   Dukane/vitavox 225hz tar/media filled cells, have the adapters to go with for a variety of drivers. They are the only inert multicells i know of that accept 2" compression drivers asking 1200 obo.  Open to trade offers for anything listed, but really only looking for bass/mid range bins to reach 300hz, synergy horns, k402's etc.  Not looking to ship, located in tucson az, willing to travel on the southwest for industrials, would consider buying outright as well.1015231029.thumb.jpg.7d2a5e63b82d738b51f4cd3dec68f659.jpg

These two on the left. What are those? Do they have crossovers?

if so how much?