For all you HK/430 guys...

synthfreek

I was reading Rolling Stone(I'm almost positive) on my lunch break a few days ago and happened upon a Mastercard ad that might interest you all. It featured this young college student in her dorm room with a crate of vinyl, guitars, music posters, etc. Anyway her headphones are plugged into an old-school HK which has to be a 430 or 730. Just thought that was kinda funny. Do one of you work for MC and had a hand in this?

Since the H/K 430 was the second largest selling H/K receiver of its time...there are bound to be a huge number of them still around. BTW...it was the "poster boy" on numerous audio mag covers in its day, too! Just goes to show that it is a great used-market value for folks such as college students living on a tight budget...LOL! Justin has high praise for its use with his high-buck headphones...so maybe HE had something to do with this ad...maybe it is even his girlfriend! LOL! Why don't you scan-in and post the ad you saw it in?