KLIPSCH (?) FORUM - ?

matthewschultz

I for one am not going to stop talking about "any" given product just because some malcontent is tired of hearing about it.

Klipsch speakers do not function by themselves. They have to be connected to other name-brand "doo-dads" to produce sound. For nobody to talk about anything on this forum which is non-Klipsch makes about as much sense as a monkey pissing in a cash register.

You don't want to hear about SVS or any other non-Klipsch item, then it is quite simple: do not read those posts. Do not piss and moan to us about it.

e.g., Maybe I don't want to hear about your crappy interconnects...does that give me the right to tell you to remove their listing from the forum? Mind your own business, stop worrying about other peoples. 1.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and SVS; egg bacon and SVS; egg bacon sausage and SVS; SVS bacon sausage and SVS; SVS egg SVS SVS bacon and SVS; SVS sausage SVS SVS bacon SVS tomato and SVS with uhhhhhh.SPAM!