KLIPSCH (?) FORUM - ?

matthewschultz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETING

If yanyone here,and I mean ANYONE does not like the FACT my Sunfire subs DEMOLISH the LF series or beat the crap out of the RSW series pound for pound(or cu in. for cu in.)I dont give a damn.

I WILL CONTINUE to talk about Krell(they whoop Aragon to the ground),Sunfire,Aerial,DYNAUDIO(yeah baby)and other brands I know and own.Like it or NOT

If the average member on this forum owned half as much Klipsch speakers as me Klipsch would be the BIGGEST audio company in the world.

I earned the right to post about other brands,and its not some newbie that will stop me.

And if ANYONE claims a Rotel jobber sounds as good as a Krell FPB then they should start a stamp collection and buy new hearing aids.

11.gif

Can we please also no longer discuss any speaker wire other than Monster brand speaker wire. Since the Ref. series uses Monster wire internally, noone shall ever speak of another brand on this forum. Let us use the rest of this thread to discuss our Monster brand wire now.

-mkl

(For the humor impaired, im just joking!:) )

lol, ear, gotta admit I really didn't like you at first, but after reading your posts for awhile now you're a ill fellow. but anyway, you're right, this forum would suck if the only thing we talked about were Klipsch speakers. mathew, are you saying that you would rather come on here looking for the best sub, and instead of being told the best one for your money, be told about something that isn't quite as good? This forum is good because you can compare klipsch to anything, and even call their products crap and they don't step in and moderate it all to hell. Ears can post about his Dynaudio's, I can post about my future Joseph Audio's 3.gif , and they won't come in and slap us for not being faithful to klipsch. oh and ears, the sunfires only beat the RSW's in the super low stuff, I'd pit my RSW-15 against the sunfires for sound quality anyday 9.gif

"They should start their own SVS forum"

99% of us here are KLIPSCH OWNERS talking about OUR SVS. We aren't random people that decided to 'crash' a competitors website in order to discuss SVS. SVS are talked about on this board, hometheaterforum, AVS, hometheaterspot, HTguide, and many others. Why? Because they are amazing performers at an even more amazing price. Products like that tend to get talked about in many places.

As it has already been mentioned, Tom Vodhanel, co-founder and designer of SVS is a Klipsch owner. He designed his first SVS to go with his Klipsch because he couldn't find anything else that did the job.

Are you telling me that we shouldn't discuss a subwoofer that was DESIGNED to mate with Klipsch?

I've listened to a fair amount of subs and NONE of them, including Klipsch's own, sound as good as SVS with my Forte II, KG-4's or KG-3's. If I, or any other KLIPSCH owner here wants to spread the word about SVS then we have every right to do so.

Should we ban all of the Rotel/Denon/tube amp talk on this board? After all, Klipsch owns Aragon.

Joining a forum and starting negative threads based on little or no information on the subject is not the way to make a good impresssion, IMO

From TE's to the last post by ERD, your missing the "point", newbie or not TE.

As a member I stated my opinion, I may not get along with everyone because of my views, I stand by them.

Great, I'm glad svs matches with Klipsch, rock on.

But the amount of "questions" under "subwoofer" are something else. Yet, all SVS related...why....

the whole friggin front page of "klipsch" subwoofers...15+ in a row, has the title "SVS".

Look now...SERIOUS.....take a look.....

As I have stated before, now, and again...GREAT,

take up an SVS SITE.....SVS isn't that broke it can't develope it's own site to contribute to the discussion.

It's a Klipsch site, I can surf many products on this site without getting bogged down.

Tempers tempers,

geez all I was doing with my posts was expressing my opinions and experiences with SVS (ooppss) thing a ma jigs. sorry if I offended anyone with my posts.

Klipsch please send me a bill for the service rendered.

Next thing you know people will be complaining about how long my list of equipment is or its not up to their liking.

scott 3.gif

Good one BM...I can laugh...sorry, but this issue is a spot with me, nothing against svs owners, as I stated, it's the principle of the matter, SVS needs it's own forum page in a nutshell...think about it TomV...your traffic has increased how much......why should Klipsch wear it.....1.gif

I love my list....2.gif

I think from now on I will only talk about klipsch and I think will all should. We will see if the klipsch forum will remain one of the best out there. I also think that you should not be able to list equimpent that is nonklipsch on our post, including recievers,CABLES, and other stuff like that. So remember only Klipsch from know on guys,OK

just a side comment on this forum.....

i was banned from avs forum basically for the same type of remarks that are being put forth in humor here.....

i appreciate the free exchange of ideas that this forum promotes...

i too, have two very large boxes on each side of my tv....a couple of smaller stangely shaped boxes hanging on my side walls....one horizontal box on top of my tv...and a rather large black box near one corner of my room with "v" on it...(OH MY GOD...DID I SAY TOO MUCH????)....off in another corner of my room i have a tall rack with a bunch of electronic doohickeys in with lights and a bunch of knobs...i can push different buttons and make a noise come out of the boxes.....amazing....

i almost forgot...behind the doohickeys are a bunch of wires....

can anyone here offer suggestions on how to make my noise sound better from my detailed description of these things in my room????

russ

I can't help you make it sound better but may I suggesst how to neatly organized your wires.

I went to the local supermarket and went to the bread section and took the ties of the loafs of bread.

As yo know the color of the ties depicts what day of the week the bread was made

there are 7 colors for each day of the week. sorry the colors slip my mind but if you take the first letter of the color it corresponds to the day.

I can only remember Saturday - white Sunday is Yellow.

I hope this helps

Scott

Bruinsrme,

Your profile of equipment now thats funny.

See we would be going the wrong direction if nobody shared their insights of why Brand X works so well with Brand K. That would be rather selfish let alone how would that help folks just starting out with KLIPSCH.

Gee I'd like to help you with those Belles but unfortunetly that's a road you must travel alone.

I'm sure Moon would be heartbroken if nobody replied to his help thread concerning his most recent excellent acquisition 2.gif

Also I think its great to have spirited conversations over WDST vs Direct Radiating, Cables, what amps are gems and what are less desirable CD,DVD-A,SCAD,DTS,DD,EX,ES,THX Ultra,Select,Bi-amp,bi- wire,THD,DAC,Hz,Ohm,Ga,Reverse Osmosis speakercable,Linseed oil,caulk,tastes great/less filling.

This hobby I'm in a constant state of perpetual learning from those senior members on this board listening to them talk about,debate,INCOURAGE,HELP,RECOMMEND,invite a board member over to hear their system etc...

I'm out

[

Man oh man I thought I started WW-III with my post on the HT side regarding Parasound a few days ago. I feel much better now!

Maybe the moderators should create the following topic areas:

K L I P S C H - Powered Subwoofers

Powered Subwoofers (non Klipsch)

BTW I love my SVS... heheheheheehehehehehehe.

Regards,

Mike

Okay, I guess that means I cannot talk about my REL subwoofer or my Denon reciever, since that is non-klipsch. I happen to really like my REL. I found it to be amazingly musical (much more so than just about anything I managed to get a listen). However, I wanted to reinforce it for more impact in movies and yes SVS is on the short list.

BTW, when I am watching movies, my lamp stand keeps making a rumbling sound. Anybody have any ideas why? Oh wait - THAT is the subwoofer? I guess I better put my lamp somewhere else. 9.gif