Thanks Klipsch

ptpskm

As a member of the U.S. Navy - just wanted to say thanks for supporting the Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES). I have purchased all of my Klipsch speakers through AAFES and appreciate Klipsch's support of our military.

Thanks again

Paul

I want to thank Klipsch as well. The very first pair of Heresy loudspeakers I've ever heard was at the Robinson Barracks Post Exchange in Stuttgart, Germany in '83. Keep on supplying our Armed Forces and AAFES with fantastic Klipsch products...our men and women of uniform deserve the very best sound possible!

I purchased all of my Klipsch from AAFES as well. Thanks KLIPSCH!

jt1stcav

By the way, I took a trip through Stuttgart in 1999. Most of what we knew as RB has become a big german housing area. RB is now located where grenider barracks was located.

Times certainly have changed! With all the base closures during the '90's, I wonder if it affected USAEUR as well? If Robinson Barracks changed that much since after I left in '86, then I doubt if Krabbenloch and Flak Kasernes in Ludwigsburg even exist anymore?

I'd love to go back someday, although today I might not want to. The USA isn't so popular with Germany right now.15.gif