$650 bucks is all i got

jordanf1_5

i need an amp for my rf-3's

i want to get atleast 100 watts p/ch thru them. i also looking for SS , i dont kno much about tubes and i dont want to mess around with them.

i was thinkin denon 3300 or a yamaha.

if anyone owns these combinnations i'd like your input thanx

andrew

Would you rather have a used Corvette or a new GEO? A used Bryston 3B could be found for around $500.I have a McIntosh MC2120 I got from eBay for $500.Hafler XL280 + DH110 for maybe $550.A NYAL Moscode 300 sounds incredible on Klipsch ~$600.Sumo 9+ ~$450.Electrocompaniet AW50 ~$450.Threshold S150 ~$650.Yamaha? I could live with a B2 + C2. Denon? A POA1500 is pretty but I could get an Accuphase P300 for $500.New or used?

sorry guys,

i meant receiver because i am planning on getting the rest of the reference series soon that match my rf-3's . i'd like to wait on the new ref line but i dont have the money for it. hopefully the new ref line will drop the ref 3 series costs.

i'd like a new or newer reciever thats got all the tricks and opticals and digitals and what not on it so i can use it for a good long time for HT.

But mostly i want it to power 2 channel .

Thats where my heart is. in music not movies, but surround appeals to me for television

Look into harman kardon. They make great receivers, love their warm bassy sound with the klipsch speakers too. If you check out their website, harmanaudio.com and search for deals, they have some reconditioned receivers and brand new "last year's models" that you can get REALLY good deals on.

I have had three different models and never one problem with any of them. As for the customer service, I can't really comment on that, i've never had to contact them. Personally, I don't think somehting like customer service should make or break your decision. Buy whatever you want, if you really like it for what it is, the cust. service won't matter.

You can get a Denon 2801 online for around $550 or so.....or go for the Denon 3801 for around $750-$800.

As many people on this BB have said in the past, Denon sounds very good with Klipsch speakers for both HT and 2 ch. stereo.

Good Luck.

------------------

Home Theater System:

Klipsch Quartets - mains for both systems

Klipsch KV3 - center

Klipsch KG.5's - rear surrounds

Klipsch KSW12 subwoofer

Denon AVR-1601

Music System:

Adcom GFA-555 Musical Concepts Modified

NAD 1600 Pre/Tuner

Sony C-67ES CD Player