FS: SVS CS Ultra w/TV-12 driver (will ship) DC area

fabulousfrankie

Asking $745 for the subwoofer

Asking $1000 for the Samson S1000 and Ultra if bought together

It looks the same as the day I got it. About 1 year old which means it has the TV-12 driver. I emailed SVS and they say the remaining 2 years of the warranty will transfer.

I'm in the DC area(feel free to check it out), I will give preference to a local sale but I do have the original box and packing if I have to ship. If you live kind of close, I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours to meet you somewhere. Buyer to pay shipping.

Click here for pictures

I've sold a few things here, I have over 170+ positive feedback on ebay. Money order, cashier's check, and paypal accepted.

Fab Frank I'm near Ocean City, about 2 hours from DC. My gf is running in the Cherry Blossom this weekend and I'll be in the DC area, actually staying the weekend there.

Does your price include the amp?

Call me at my office: 800.332.3454 or send me an email at mmiles@icrinc.net or mam165@comcast.net.

Regards,

Mike

I don't know what happenned to my reply.

No it doesn't include the interface.

I'm selling it because I want to go bass crazy. I'm doing dual 18" sonotubes 61" high with a Stryke AV-15 in each. Internal volume will be 7 cu ft and it'll be tuned to 18hz.

With 540 watts to each, WINISD sims show me at 120db@18hz. This is gonna be in a 1500 cu ft room also.

----------------

On 3/31/2003 12:09:55 AM fabulousfrankie wrote:

Asking $745 for the subwoofer

Asking $1000 for the Samson S1000 and Ultra if bought together

----------------

Damn, and I already spent my HT budget for the year (the new RF-5s). You are only about 30 to 45 minutes away from me. If I had the cash, I'd take you up. I'd love to add an Ultra to re-inforce the bottom end a bit (not that the REL itself does a nice job). Oh well.

My parents are pretty tolerant because the house is pretty big and the bedrooms are on opposite ends. We'll see though, maybe I should start saving for a down payment on a new place:).

My brother has an AV-15 in a sealed 3 cu ft sealed enclosure for his car. I ran my Ultra and his AV-15 off my Samson amp just for fun. While playing my bro's Bass Ecstasy CD, it started rattling things in a garage on the opposite end of the house and one floor down. It was fun.

• 2 weeks later...