OMG!! Klipsch bought out by BOSE!!!!

lancestorm

Oh really, and I just traded all my Klipsch in for a Bose Lifestyle 35! I guess I just got tired of all those big boxes taking up all the room. Now, I just got those cute little cubes to fill the little room with the little sound that comes out of the little Bose that makes those little speakers to put in little rooms for the little sound of the little cubes for little rooms. But the price is anything but little 11.gif.

Now, where is my big hammer to use on the little cubes (bring a whole new meaning to "Bose Bashing", eh?) 9.gif.

Wow, I just woke up - that was a horrible dream! Whew, the Klipsch are still there 12.gif.

FREDERICKSBURG, VA - Burglers broke into a residence to help themselves to an audio upgrade. Last night some burglers broke in the residence at 6141 Brimstone Dr and stole the homeowner's Klipsch speakers and Denon reciever valued at around $10,000. In thier place, they left a Bose home theater system. The police attempted to track the buglers using a tracking dog, but was unsuccesful. The homeowner stated that it was bad enough they took the Klipsch, but leaving the Bose was like "Rubbing salt in the wound!" He continued to comment, "I guess the burglers where saying 'Ha ha, I got your Klipsch and now you are stuck with Bose'". The police are continuing an investigationg. If anybody has any information on this or other crimes, they are asked call the Crime Solvers hotline at 1-800-NOCRIME.