How long did your SVS take?

MattG

I have just placed my order for the much awaited addition to my Home Theater Family. The SVS 16-46 PC-Plus.9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif I was just wandering how long, from order to arrival, your's took. I could just ask them but that would not satisfy my bragging urges.16.gif I guess strutting around the house is not fullfilling enough.9.gif

If you ordered it on Saturday it will probably ship first thing on Monday and get to your home Wednesday.If you can track it to your local UPS depot by 6 or 7 AM you will probably get delivery that afternoon.That should give you a pretty good idea unless you live 3,000 miles from Ohio.1.gif

I'm in Washington State. But it still sounds like they ship immediately. I've been looking into SVS for a little over 2 years. When I was first investigating they didn't ship for a month or two. I'm glad to hear that they are going out quickly. I should have it the end of the week. I've waited two years and now I have to wait another week!!!9.gif

Don't mean to brag or anything, but the first one I ordered (16-46PC+) at 2pm on a Thursday, and had it at 8:30am the next day (18.5 hours) the second one I ordered (25-31CS) at 3pm on a Thursday and received it at noon on Friday (21 hours). I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I think I am only 2 hours or so away from them.

--Ray