HGS 18 = JU

RayCanales

Ray, dude, just get out of here. we dont need any of your bullcrap. go to some site where they welcome flaming jack---es who need to brag about everything they have or everything they wish they had but pretend like they have it.

so what... u got a nice car, an "awesome" sub and your daughter's set up might be better than mine or some others on this forum but bottom line - u suck.

u suck... not ur equipment, not ur car.... you.

u have no class, u pick fights and u act like the sh-t. ur not... face it man, u got no balls.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got more Balls than you ever will punk, you better make sure mama knows ur using these words behind her back.

and as far as my daughters system yes it is better than ur junk, and my 5 yr old son has a better pc too, maybe if you quit smoking crack and used that money u take from mama u could also buy something decent.

Like I stated I apologized if i pissed anyone off... didnt mean to just voicing my opinion, so what if I think VELO is JUNK i own one... and SVS junk too so what I have that too so pretty much I own Junk. SO WHAT.

maybe some day we will meet somewhere and after I kick your A?? and u cry like the little bitc? that you are maybe then u can see just what kind of balls I have.

never intended to pick fights seems that you want to.... weird but no hard feelings, next time ill be more careful of what I post and play along like all the sheep in the forum.

BTW I do have some nice cars though its tough its really tough having to pick something from the lot to drive sometimes, maybe next time Im in chicago Ill take u out to eat some Tacos at Taco Bell.

u still work there right?

HAPPY EASTER !!!!!

6.gif6.gif

THEEars

u must have people brainwashed around here,?

either that or u must be doing something to them?

maybe a lil ... oh well...

can u give me an idea on what kind of tops to use with a pair of CV BINS ?

btw

the SVS didnt last too long last night they tend to pop, I only played them for 4 hrs of running thru the microtechs... tomorrow im going to take them apart.. what kind of drivers to they use?

and I wasnt even playing any heavy bass music.. just ur regular Metallica, Zeppelin, Floyd. maybe in a small room they will do good but not outside by the pool weird.. I thought they would do good outside.4.gif

lol, afraid to fight you? pish, you make me laugh you fool. to you I say bring it on. if you ever want to fight, come up to Minneapolis Minnesota. with your boatloads of money it doesn't seem like this would be a problem. the amazing thing is that you claim to be sorry yet you continue to insult people in your "sorry" posts. how about some pics of your nice new CV bass bins? surely with all you're money to spend on cars, a house on the beach, and stereo equipment you have a digital camera?

LOL

2 FOOLS Laughing kool...

never get to go to beautiful Min what kind of fool would actually admit to living there, no wonder you love ur system u spend 11 months indoors dreaming about reality.

like I said I do go to Chicago at least 3 times a year I can meet you there.

Ill buy you a taco and keep the peace how does that sound.....

actually I dont own a house at the beach its still the banks...

Real Estate at the Beach is expensive but u wouldnt know anything about that.

have u ever seen the Ocean?

Ill buy you a ticket shouldnt be more than 99 for the round trip. you will have lots of fun..

CYA SOON SON

4.gif

lol, you fool. minnesota is rated as one of the best places in the country to live. and not only have I seen the ocean, but my family also owns a house in jamaica, and a peninsula in northern wisconsin. and yeah, you read right, we OWN all of our homes/properties, we don't take out 10 bank loans to pay for them. I'm not sure what your obsession with taco's is, but go eat your moms, and shut the hell up.

DAMN sorry, didnt mean to hit the spot....

sure is the best place to live if thats where you live... with mama...

all that fantasy island stuff, you figure you could at least dream yourself up a good sound system and a good pc, but maybe youre brain is still frozen.

Min lets see what they got

Twins, Vikings, Jesse, Timberwolves, Wild, what else..

NADA a bunch of losers HAHAHAH

good luck in the NBA....

but have you ever seen the ocean?

and yes I do have 10 mortgages but I drive a Ferrari... LOL

wait no its 6 I forgot... and its not a Ferrari its just a good ol TX PiCkUp.

dont talk about my mom like that she doesnt like to make tacos at this hour but

I will contact her.

maybe she can make an exception since my buddy from min is coming over to eat with us. us taco eaters are just a bunch of nice people/...

2.gif9.gif

hey ray

u say ur little 5 year old kid has a pc better than mine. yeah right... and if he does that means only one thing - that ur a dumba--. if u knew better then u shouldve known that 5 year olds dont need a pc like that.

it seems to me like u like to blow money like it's nothing. instead of blowing ur cash on little kids that dont need it, why dont u stop banging ur mom and get urself some decent hookers for a change. dumba--.

RAAAAAAYYYYYY! Your 42! You are by far the most inmature over 10 year old person I have ever observed in my entire life! Good god man. Your so freakin critical! I mean, ProDJ lives in Minnesota, oh that must mean hes a weak introvert who stays in side all day and never sees the ocean. Good God Man.

Right now i fully believe that you are a teenager posing as a 42 year old man with kids! At least that how your post appear.

See look I insulted you without mentioning

1.Your Mother

2.The place you live

3.Your system

4.Your reproductive organs

How cool is that?

Guest Webmaster

This one is locked until I can find the time today to read the whole thing from start to finish to decide how to deal with it.