La scala " new " binding posts

Dale W

Got tired of trying to attach any decent size cable to the factory barrier strips on the lascala network .

So i built these custom stands and installed some WBT-0730 double pole terminals. These are nice metal 5 way binding posts that are beefy to say the least.

post-10527-13819247026102_thumb.jpg

This picture is with my sigma cable so you can see the need for decent binding posts.

The sigma is used with my 380wpc rotel 1090 and the other picture is cardas crosslink wich is hooked up to my mark III tube amps.

One is spade terminated and the other has bannanas, thats why a 5 way post is nice, gives you some options.

Now you tell me how the hell i would ever connect those monster spades to the back of a factory lascala. ??? could'nt be done.

I'm playing with the black and white feature of my camera today so theres nothing wrong with your screen. lol

post-10527-13819247027372_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 4/20/2003 1:38:43 PM DALE WALKER wrote:

THIS IS WEIRD ?????????????????????????

What happened to the attachment on my original post ???? IT'S GONE ??

----------------

That happened to me as well on my first post to "What's left of my system" in Odds and Mods...I edited the thread and added the picture to the post, but I have no idea why my attached file disappeared! Maybe a moderator can answer that question for us.