Klipschorn Packaging

cjmice1

Does anyone out there even keep their Klipschorn cartoning? My Cornwall's boxes unfortunantly suffered water damage out in my grandmom's cottage...I would guess that the majority of Klipsch owners do hot have their cartons lying around their homes. Even folded up, they take up so much room!

My cornwall boxes lasted almost 20yrs and over 10 moves before they finally disinegrated. My guess is someone out there has some khorn packaging that is in good shape. Whether or not they want to part with them is a different issue. Hard to find anything else that fits em.

Actually they have a wood frame inside to help support the weight of the bass bin. Also, they include all the inside packing materials. While it is a bit steep, it might be a worthy investment if you need to move and don't want to risk the moving company dragging them across the floor of the van and tearing up the veneer. I'd look at a set for my '68s if I end up moving. If they are well protected, great. Otherwise, how are you going to replace something like that?

People spend far more on ICs and wire, so that's not too bad. Besides, if you weren't ever going to move, then there is no need for them, but I seem to move about every 3-4 yrs.