matrix reloaded

pinipig523

call me odd, but i'd rather matrix 2 come out on dvd first before showing in theaters (or they can bypass the theaters).

the reason i say this is because I think watching it with my klipsch set up far supercedes the theater's clumsy audio system. there's nothing like good sound to go along with a great movie, IMO!

of course this proposition would never work in real life. 15.gif

You have 2 obvious choices:

#1.Skip the movie and wait several months until it does come out on DVD. Yes, I know that will be a grueling wait. Of course, several months or maybe a year after the first DVD edition of Reloaded & Revolutions, an Ultimate Edition or Extended Edition will be out.

#2.See the movie at the theater first, but go to a city with topnotch theaters & sound systems. If you have to drive a couple hours or so for the best theater experience, than go for it. By the way, I read at cinecon.com yesterday that there will be IMAX versions of the Matrix movies coming out sometime within the year.

One more option. See the movie at your local theater with the crummy speakers, and when it does come out on DVD, you'll enjoy your HT system so much more. And seeing it the second time, you'll notice stuff you hadn't the first time.

----------------

On 4/28/2003 12:16:10 PM mca_bagom wrote:

What about watching it in a Regal Theater. I watch Identity this weekend and looked up and saw that Klipsch speakers were hanging on the walls. Wow did not know that.

----------------

Thats cool. My regal does not have Klipsch, but I knew that Regal does have some theaters with Klipsch.

Malco Theaters in Memphis has awesome sound. Hubby and I have seen Star Wars Episode 2, both LOTR, U571, MI 2, to name a few. No way could you complain about sound. That place will blow you out of your seat. They are opening a new cinema with a HUGE Klipsch set up and an Imax size screen. One of a kind. I can't wait to go there.