Add me to the list...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? My local CC (they have the PM4.1 on sale for 190 bucks which I think I might nab depending on later in my message here) is not listed as an authorized dealer in the Klipsch "dealer locator". Whatever, it said they had it on CC, so I trust them. Now I want to know about this "low-budget hi-fi special). Seems like a helluva deal to me, but is that audio tornado thing usable to me? I use miniplugs to go from my speakers to my SBLive5.1 soundcard, so can I still use this thing? Seems pretty cool, and I can use it to mix a center channel into the front two channels, enabling me to use 5.1 surround sound!

Also, why are Klipsch miniplugs the way they are? Unplug your headphones from your headphone jack if you use them and compare the miniplug to that of the PM. The PM only have one black divider, whereas the Klipsch system only has one, making it look like a mono plug. What's up with that?