decided on the SVS 20-39PC-Plus sub

b-man1

i just got off the phone with Eric from SVS and ordered a 20-39PC-Plus. he was a great help with deciding what i needed and for future expandability of my system. i was thinking about getting the CS-Ultra, but went with the 20-39PC-Plus as his recommendation.

ordered late in the day...he said it'll ship out tomorrow! woohoo!!

now, how do you guys think the new SVS will compare to the KSW-12 it is replacing? 3.gif

"now, how do you guys think the new SVS will compare to the KSW-12 it is replacing?"

IT WILL MAUL AND GRIND THE POOR KSW12 TO PASTE

Night and day

When I had my KSW12 I was "Good sub"..then came the Sunfire Mark II...and "OH MY GOD IT POUNDS THE KSW INTO THE GROUND"

and came the Sunfire Signature...and "OH MY GOD THIS THING CAN ALMOST RIP PLASTER OFF WALLS"...

then came the Velodyne HGS18 and "OOOOOH THIS DIGS SOOOO DEEEEEP"...and you see the picture

A good subwoofer is a MUST have foundation for ANY competent HT.Great HT systems all start with great subwoofers

Enjoy your SVS

hey now...i was being a bit sarcastic asking how the KSW-12 would compare. hehehe 2.gif

it was funny--i told the svs rep on the phone "yeah, i just moved into a new apartment building...it's time to start working on the neighbors". he just kind of laughed and said "this will do it."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

now if i can just keep from being evicted once i get it! 11.gif